Instapio nominated for Telecom Council Spiffy Awards
Instapio is nominated for Spiffy Awards, a prestigious recognition for telecommunications start-ups organized by Telecom Council. The awards are judged by some of the industry leading companies in the telecom industry BT, T-Mobile, China Mobile, DoCoMo, Orange, Reliance, Rogers, Sprint, Softbank, Swisscom, Tata, Telstra, Verizon, US Cellular and many other fixed and wireless carriers from Europe, Asia, and North and South America.
Instapio is nominated for the Zephyr Award for Best Mobile Opportunity category presented by Qualcomm.
Instapio’s CEO Sena Zorlu commented “We are thrilled to be recognized for our innovation and technology by the telecom industry and we hope to strengthen our relationships with global telecoms in the upcoming year”.
Here are the other category of awards presented by leading Telco companies of the industry;
- JT presents Graham Bell Award for Best Communication Solution
- T-Mobile presenting Edison Award for Most Innovative Start-Up
- SoftBank presents San Andreas Award for Most Disruptive Technology
- CableLabs presents Core Award for Best Fixed Telecom Opportunity
- Intel presents Ground Breaker Award for Engineering Excellence
- BT presents Prodigy Award for the Most Successful SPIF Alumni.
The winners for the awards will be announced at the 10th Annual Spiffy Awards & Cocktail event on Wednesday, November 1st at 5:00 pm in Computer History Museum.